A short presentation on some key things about connecting to the Silicon Valley eco-system, that I presented at Stanford this Wednesday (2nd of November 2011) at the Innovative Sweden event.
Recent blog posts
- Thanks, Amazon
- Happiness, outliers and Entrepreneurs
- Dethroning Silicon Valley
- Newsweek, seriously?
- Prezi CEO, Co-founder and friend Peter Arvai talk about health care
- Proposing a DNS record for Maven repositories
- Startup Product Feedback: Unlimited Cloud Storage
- Why Amazon EC2 CPU Steal Time does not work (well) for Web apps
- The Riskmaster, featuring Tim Draper
- Reinventing IT – Clayton M. Christensen @ Gartner Symposium 2011
- Disruptive gick ner - Disruptive.nu on Thanks, Amazon
- Gary Wilson (earthgecko) on Why Amazon EC2 CPU Steal Time does not work (well) for Web apps
- Wille on What if an Average Joe got cash upfront for part in life earnings
- John Dowd on Affiliate programs for restaurant reservations in the US?
- Entreprenörens alternativkostnader - Disruptive - En blogg om entreprenörskap, riskkapital och webb 2.0 on Gift Economy